so. aside from the admiration of attending shows and such, there is the street. everyone who is running to and fro to get to the next show. in some forms in itself, the street is its own showcase which i am always positioned front row to check out. after some researching here and there, here are some of my ‘blue flags.’
Tommy Ton has got such an insightful and quick eye.
- The Apfel of Our Eye (style.com)
- Tommy Ton Covers New York Fashion Week’s Women On The Street (thefrisky.com)
- New York Fashion Week Buzz: Shoe Stalking, Models Eating, and the Return of Sea Foam Green (stylelist.com)
- Fashion Week street style (timeoutny.com)
- New York Fashion Week S/S 2011: Hervé Léger by Max Azria (catwalkqueen.tv)