isn’t it so lovely when you discover a thing you didn’t know? well. presently, i am living in milan (finishing up my Masters at IED Moda Lab) and as you probably have already noticed – traveling is an obsession of mine. but it’s great when you don’t even have to leave the city – but still vanish away to a magical place, where innovation and imagination take precedence – the Maison Moschino.
this place is beautiful and i have a permanent infatuation with design hotels. you also have to visit the website – extremely whimsically kitch. the infamous red and iconic hearts Moschino is known for are key in the design and there is a bit of alice in wonderland detail (which is where half my head sits sometimes), the sweet indulgences, dress to play and lay, and everything else you need to just dream.
it’s really simply charming and the hotel is completely true to the Moschino brand; allowing you to enter into an escape we are all running to.
- Garance Doré for Love Moschino (myfashionlife.com)
- Projects ” Creations ” Moschino Bracelet (cutoutandkeep.net)
- Gossip Girl Fashion: Belles Du Jour on a budget (possessionista.com)
- Maison Martin Margiela Laced Shoe (slamxhype.com)
- Pretty things from Maison Close (petite-coquette.co.uk)