anticipation is rising for the five optional covers from i-D magazine that will debut – i don’t know, soon i hope! the upcoming issue is, and i love this, ‘The Define Yourself’ issue and the second issue in i-D’s 30th anniversary trilogy. we’ve got Liya, Kristen, Joan, Lindsey and Daisy. let’s rock, and as i-D puts it “break the rules.” Terry Jones does it again with the astounding Edward Enninful, fashion director and stylist…five thumbs up.
Kristen McMenamy – the fearless one. badass 46-year-old 90s supermodel and mother of three kids.
“Life’s not worth a damn, until you can truly say ‘I am what I am’.” – i-D
if only there were 30 covers to choose from…i know – extreme, but why not?
see more on i-D. | photography for Liya, Kristen and Joan: Daniele Duella + Iango Henzi | photography for Lindsey: Emma Summerton | photography for Daisy: Marcel Door
- Liya Kebede Goes Punk For Vogue Italia [PHOTOS] (hellobeautiful.com)
- Kristen McMenamy’s Gray Hair To Be Featured In Vogue (PHOTOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Kristen McMenamy Flaunts Gray Hair in Vogue and Dazed & Confused (stylelist.com)
- Naomi, Liya, and Iman cover Essence’s 40th Anniversary Issue (fashionbombdaily.com)
- Kristen McMenamy In Vogue: Finally, A Grey-Tressed Model We Can Look Up To (blisstree.com)