gutsy with endless confidence. i think that is why whether you appreciate the creative and lively dressing of Anna Dello Russo or not, you must take note and applaud her for her fearless ability to not care what anyone thinks! that’s beauty. personally – i love. and here she is dressing for the masquerade ball to celebrate vogue paris’ 90th anniversary. go white, go grander, remarkable and splendorous. she had her pucci dress custom made by peter dundas. icy white hair. an angelic white mask. my favorite: the oversized gareth pugh feathered headpiece which i simply am in love with. that is the master piece of it all. well, she does it once again – but then again, i wouldn’t expect anything less from her genius dress.
love this shot. and want the headpiece.
photos courtesy of JAK & JIL BLOG.
- Chic Masquerades – Vogue Paris October 2011 Issue Glamorizes Masked Looks (GALLERY) (trendhunter.com)
- Avant-Garde Masquerades – Outrageous Masks at the Vogue Paris 90th Anniversary Ball (GALLERY) (trendhunter.com)
- Paris’ Glamorous Masked Ball (thedailybeast.com)
- Gisele Bundchen: Masquerade Model (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Italian Fashion Influencers Miuccia Prada and Anna Dello Russo Obsessed with Wearing Fruit This Season (fashionologie.com)
- Marc Jacobs at Louis Vuitton (fashionindie.com)
- The Anna Effect? (style.com)